Xeomin, developed by the German pharmaceutical company Merz, is called the second generation botulinum toxin.
Xeomin is used for the correction of wrinkles in the following areas:
- longitudinal and transverse forehead wrinkles;
- glabellar wrinkles;
- area around the eyes;
- area near the nose;
- perioral wrinkles;
- chin area.
Mechanism of action
The drug penetrates into the synaptic plaque located on the muscle fiber and blocks the specific protein SNAP-25, therefore causing the absence of muscle contraction.
You can see the final effect on days 10-17. Buy Xeomin online and get the item at the best price.
Dosage and Course Duration
The maximum dose of the drug during one procedure usually shouldn’t exceed 200 units. Do not inject a dose exceeding 50 units into the same site.
The duration of action is 3-4 months. After that, the procedure can be repeated. Xeomin for sale is available on our website.
The main contraindications for the use of Xeomin are:
- diseases of the nervous and muscular system, which are accompanied by muscle weakness;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- acute infectious diseases;
- poor blood clotting;
- past allergic reactions to botulinum toxin;
- inflammatory, purulent, dermatological diseases in the area of the injection;
- severe somatic diseases in the stage of decompensation;
- taking antibacterial and some other medications.
To order Xeomin just put this item into your bag.